Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 32 km/ph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Sensors: Built-in, speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 20%
- Maximum Watts: 2000 at 32 km/ph
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 136 kg